Friday, March 16, 2012

Bronchitis is not for wimps!

February was a crazy month at "my real job". It was also pretty busy for my daughter at school, which usually translates into more homework. Very little sewing was done, very little knitting was done. At the end of the month, my daughter got sick - upper respiratory infection, a 5-day Z-pac and some nebulizer treatements later and she was right as rain. I caught a super bronchitis bug. It kicked my behind! It took a visit to 2 doctors and an urgent clinic, a Z-pac, other antibiotics after the Z-pac finished and I was still running a fever, then finally a ten day course of IV antibiotics to finally kick this bug out of my system!!! It knocked me on my behind. I could hardly take care of my responsibilities. I had to dig deep a couple of times, but I made it through!!

Now I want to sew, but first I must clean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment